Tuesday, July 2, 2013

About Doom 4

Gamers are mean...
So in the previous post I was talking about how exigent gamers are and I unfortunately followed another train of thoughts. I referenced Id's Wolfenstein: The New Order and Doom 4. Well I personally have to admit, sometimes, somewhat rarely, when I'm playing Doom,which I play a lot on my Xbox 360, I honestly forget the name of the enemies or other stuff. So what I do? I go here. The Doom Wiki or Wikia is a fansite made to display stuff about Doom. They have a lot of interesting content and have what I, again rarely, need... The list of Doom enemies. Since Doom 1 to Doom RPG (which I have for a Java phone and I loved it *) untile Doom 4. When The Doom Wiki only had the logo image on Doom 4 page, someone wrote, and I quote "No one cares about this shit." I honestly thought that was funny for the first time, but then I thought "Hey. What if John Carmack saw this and started thinking in quiting the project?". I am a game developer, and I honetly would start "crying" if saw such a think about a game I would be caring so much... If you go to the site, I believe you won't find a that (Now that they have a big article about Doom 4). Poor Carmack, Poor Id....



*-> I miss those Java phones times. Where the best Java phone available didn't even have Wi-fi. I also miss Gameboy times...

No comments:

Post a Comment