Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My thoughts about Xbox One or 180

Just thinking about Xbox One and it's future...
Well I think Microsoft is kinda rushing the incoming of their new console. Remember when Atari had the 2600 and then made the 5200, and almost every Atari developer ignored the newer system? I think the same think will happen to Xbox 360. I think developers will continue with the 360 (which I honestly hope so). Like that "Wii vs PS3 vs Xbox 360" time, Xbox was considered as the best by most ratings. Xbox 360 was something like 4x more than Nintendo Wii and twice better than the PS3. And I am not just talking about graphics, I am talking about everything. Of course Xbox 360 had&has those stupid LIVE rules, but it's great. Maybe same thing will happen to PS4.

No comments:

Post a Comment