Sunday, October 13, 2013

IS IT TRUE??!!!

Is it true?! I'm going to get a new computer?!
Apparently, yes. It's planned to be a Windows 8 computer, of me!!
It's not cheap, but isn't expensive. Basically, I'm lucky. My grandma is going to give it to me because she knows I'm nothing without a computer.
I honestly can't believe. It's hard to think. I always kept in mind that I was never getting far then Windows Vista, and when the crapshit got fuc*ed, I updated my mind by memorizing that I will never get more far then Windows Millennium Edition. I bet most people don't even know that such thing existes.

Well, I could write more details about the computer, but true is, I don't even have it, and it's possible that I'll change the targeted computer, although it's not very probable.


I hope I can get it as soon as possible. True is,... it's going to be this or next month :)

Helder Novais, 2013
(C)Copyright Lemperyum Software 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment