Saturday, October 12, 2013

T-Wars More Info

T-WARS Extra Info



N A M E
T-Wars

L A N G U A G E
English

S O U R C E    C O D E
Yes

D A T E    O F    R E L E A S E
June 29, 2013

P R O G R A M M I N G    L A N G U A G E
C++

F R A M E W O R K S / E N G I N E S
Microsoft Visual .NET used with Visual C++

R E Q U I R E M E N T S
Visual C++ Redistributable
Microsoft Visual .NET Framework Installed

P L A T F O R M S
Windows

D E S C R I P T I O N
You're in the deep space, where diseases aren't common. But, a new virus starts to attack the community. The virus is called T-35. Most people only call it as "T". This virus was so dangerous, and big, that the army had to start fighting  against it. You're one of those soldiers who has too fight against that bloody disease. Shoot the virus, win.

 P R I C E
0.00$

D E V E L O P E D    B Y
Helder Novais (at) Lemperyum Software

P U B L I S H E D    B Y
Lemperyum Software


(C) COPYRIGHT LEMPERYUM SOFTWARE 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment