Saturday, November 9, 2013

I've been very busy

Since I got my new computer and started getting my hands up on work, I've been forgetting about posting on my blog. It's not really forgetting, because I always thinking of it :). But yes, like it's readable on the title,  (I presume), I have been very busy.

Recently, I released a new game (A-ion). Let's admit, the game is good for the first you play it... then it get's boring. I was planning to upgrade it, but, the time I noticed, I was already with another project. I am currently working on a 3d-like game about planes. Fading out a little bit from the current work, could be deadly. I don't want to lose inspiration, though, I also don't want to risk "upgrade A-ion" from my task list.

The project is going on for a while, but only recently it came to be the main project. In the past years, I have been changing from project to project like Marvel changes actors for their sagas. I don't want to miss this "era". The era of concentrating on one project at a time. I clearly have a big list of project for this and next year, and, I want to keep doing them one per one.

The problem about me is that, unfortunately, I am very multifaceted. I got a lot of things to do in a single week, plus, school is always bugging me. I love to take pictures of landscapes, to write stories, to make games, to blog, make music.... Damn. I can't do all that in the week... plus, they all have their special requirements...->>

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||PER DAY|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|.....NAME.....||......IF......||..TAKES..||..IMPORTANCE IS..||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|..............||THERE ARE     ||         ||                 ||
| PHOTOGRAPHY  ||INTERESTING   || ~15 min.||     MEDIUM      ||
|..............||THINGS        ||         ||                 ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|PROGRAMMING...||I AM ABLE TO&&||~1/2  day||   HEAVILY HIGH  ||
|..............||WHOLE WEEKEND ||or 1 Day ||                 ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|..............||IF I HAVE     ||         ||                 ||
|..............||SOMETHING TO  ||         ||                 ||
|...BLOGGING...||TALK ABOUT AND|| 1 HOUR  ||   GREATLY HIGH  ||
|..............||IF I AM       ||         ||                 ||
|..............||INSPIRED.     ||         ||                 ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|...WRITING....||IF I AM       || MOSTLY  ||   VERY HIGH     ||
|..............||INSPIRED      || 5 HOURS ||                 ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|....MUSIC.....||IF I AM       || MOSTLY  ||      HIGH       ||
|..............||INSPIRED      ||3.5 HOURS||                 ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|...OTHERS.....||IF I AM LAZY  ||~1 HOUR  ||                 ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|SCHOOL........||NOTHING       ||~1/2 DAY ||      NULL       ||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

As you can see in the above graphic, there isn't enough time for me to do everything. And, the thing that mostly takes my day (school) is something that I don't give a fuc* about. It just bugs me.

You might wonder -> "So, Helder, how do you do all that in one single day?!"
Answer -> "I don't."

I can't do all that in one day. Maybe some people can, but I don't. But sometimes, they get conjoined. Writing whatever I want while teacher is saying some crap (School with Writing), I write big comments in my source codes so people can understand better the code (Programming with Writing), sometimes I use photography for my blog (Photography with Blogging),etc...
But that's not enough... and I feel like a bad blogger because of that.

Wondering about reviews... no reviews for while.
Wondering about software...wait for it, I am still programming them.
Wondering about music...gotta wait for available time and inspiration.
Wondering about writings...wait for them.
Wondering about blogging... just wait a little bit.
Wondering about  photography... wait for it.
Wondering about Histories of Development.. wait for it. The current project as a History of Development.
Wondering about anything specific or  want to talk with me... email Helder.armando@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment