Thursday, December 19, 2013

What Me is doing?

Oh blog.
Oh my dear blog...
Now's time to update what I'm doing.

I'm currently making a game that currently doesn't have a name.
And yes, after weeks of development Plane Flame was cancelled. 
About Nightmosphere... Oh well.... I am only going to be able to continue coding for it much later.
Damn!
Holidays started. Christmas is coming and I expect some very nice presents. Perhaps 2 video games or even a new console. I hope I can get a Nintendo Wii U. I wish I could...
Having a lot of fun with The Legend Of Zelda on my 3DS. If I get a Wii U, I wish I can get The Legend Of Zelda WindWaker HD for the Nintendo Wii U.
Yes. I rather buy a Nintendo WiiU than Xbox One or PS4.

Its kinda like this ->>

NINTENDO CONSOLE + PC = MAX FUN

Sorry for my overexcitement... :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment